The Dahlias to the left are Dahlia Starsister Yellow Stripe and Crimson Picotee. They are dwarf growing to 8 to 12 inches tall bushy plants for full sun. The blossoms are fantastic with Yellow Stripe more fantastic than this image.. Great in mixed containers. Deer resistant, attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Opening Day, COVID-19 Precautions
- Fuchsia Care
- Trailing Geranium Care for Hanging Gardens!
- Our Liquid Fertilizers – It’s What We Use!
- Geraniums – The Most Traditional of Flowers!
- Supertunias – For a Perfect Landscape!
- Mandavilla Care
- Zinnias – Grandma’s Favorite and Now Yours!
- Bougainvillea – A Sunny Tropical Beauty!
- Calibrachoa “Million Bells”
- Thunbergia – Black Eye Susan Vine
- Impatiens – Shade Lovers
- Streptocarpella – A Great Shade Lover!
- Sunpatiens – Sun Loving and Heat Tolerant
- Dahlias – Blooming Sun Lovers!